As I have stated before, I believe Watson should get an indefinite suspension until all the civil cases are heard. My thought process on that is because I think he may be a serial sexual abuser. It is unfortunately well known that there is a type of abuser who goes from one victim to the next. This describes serial abusers and serial sexual harassers. Three or more victims makes you a serial offender.

While the motivation for the abuse also stems from a combination sex and power, there is a pattern in which victims are groomed or entrapped with premeditation and focus, abused, and then discarded as new victims are obtained. The abusers are predators, which is particularly apt as the accruing new victims is always a large part of their focus. In recognizing serial abuse there are unique obstacles: Serial abuse is driven both by sexual interest (deviant or not) and power and control. Predators often develop a double-life. The lives they live in public are exemplary and conspicuous in rectitude, while privately they cultivate abusive technique and proceed callously if not cruelly. Contrary to general belief, public behavior does not predict private behavior. Predators are often driven, and so they develop a false aura of being special through accomplishment or status. Examples are media personalities, politicians, and even Pro Athletes. When rumors emerge, they are not pursued because there is somehow a belief that special rules should apply to 'special people.' However, contrary to what our culture believes, being driven, while it can be pivotal in 'getting ahead,' is not a sign of specialness.

Especially with adult or teen women victims, predators often use shock and surprise (such as suddenly disrobing or exposing genitals) to stun, freeze and silence victims, whose partial lack of fending off behavior is sometimes malignantly construed as implied consent. Reference the tactics of Harvey Weistein and Louis CK among many others.