You did not answer how many times you psychoanalyzed him. I asked because you came to a clear-cut psychological evaluation.

I was not being defensive at all. I also don't think I am being negative by saying that I am not the judge, jury, and executioner. I think that is more fair than one who has already determined another's guilt. I would venture to say that assigning guilt is far more negative than saying I will let the courts decide. I also give some credence to the fact that two Grand Jurys refused to pursue the criminal cases while others acted like that wasn't even worthy of discussion and instead we kept hearing about how Watson was not innocent just because the GJ refused to indict him. I will also reiterate that I bet that the same people who said that about the GJ will determine that Watson is guilty if the Civil Courts any monies to Busby and his clients.

I also take issue w/your constant word usage of "victims." You have applied that label w/out any legal proof. As of right now, they are "alleged victims."While you may not think it is fair to give Watson a free pass for another 7 months, I say that he is certainly being punished in the Court of Public Opinion w/out any single court having proven that he is guilty of the crimes he has been accused of.