j/c:

Once again, I support revising some of the gun laws. It would be wise to help make our citizens safer. I also am in favor of trying to make our schools more secure.

With that said, I know a lot of people who own guns who don't shoot their grandmother in her face over an AT&T bill or murder a bunch of elementary school children. They don't shoot black people in a church or the supermarket. They don't slay a bunch of people because girls reject them.

Once again, there are too many people who want to find a shortcut while trashing the opposing political party. It's shortsighted and frankly, ignorant.

We must do a deeper delve into why our society is raising so many social deviants. Examine all of the evidence and try to find ways to see if we create a more positive environment while finding new ways to deal w/those who are threats to our safety. I suspect that is too difficult for some to comprehend and they want to force-feed the same old argument down the throat of everyone else. In the meantime, more and more of these mass murderers are preying on our society.