Kevin Stefanski will have no excuses this year

Every time Stefanski works a play that has thrown to Harrison Bryant over the last 2 years, it ends up a play where the Browns did not get the ball into one of their superstars hands.

Marty Schottenheimer had no trouble, (on offense), getting the ball into his superstars' hands.
Jerry Glanville did not either. Surely dozens of other coaches could get the ball into their superstars hands on offense, And I'm not talking about a one yard pass, or a zero yard pass, or an end around hand off.

Every Time Harrison Bryant has been targeted over the past 2 years, The Browns had ONE Play, where they did not aim the ball into one of their superstars hands. Every time Harrison Bryant was targeted was a time that they did not target one of their others, like Hooper, or OBJ, or Jarvis, or Chubb, or Kareem Hunt, or Higgins, or even Njoku.

Now, if one of these posts above^ said that Njoku averaged 2.5 targets per game over the last 2 years. THEN WHOSE FAULT IS THAT? I'm looking at Stefanski?
Nobody yet has said who the buck stops with on this offense, when I've asked. Who is responsible for this Browns offense, what coach? or Who?

If These Browns, Can't get the ball to anybody but Harrison Bryant, and some back up Fullback, in crunch times' on critical downs in games,
Then somebody is going to have to take responsibility, eventually
It's not like they have a bunch of Stephen Carlsons' on the other side, you have Stars on your team, USE THEM.

When these wheels fall off in 2022 and don't turn we all know right back where we'll be, with a (can't leave their hands off of it) ownership, we'll be right back at s'uare one in I2 months with a New Coach and a new line of make believe.