Down deep, I don't think anyone doubts that Watson was looking for happy endings. He most likely had a few experiences that ended with consentual sexual acts, and decided that this was the route to take to satisfy his needs. Most of the women involved are not licensed therapists, and you and others are insinuating that DW seeking massages from these unlicensed masseusses is some sort of smoking gun to prove his guilt. Why are these women agreeing to massages that they aren't licensed to be performing in the first place? I'd like to at least see the Instagram ads that DW was responding to. What we have to decide is if the actual crimes he's being accused of were committed, or was he was only soliciting sexual favors. I'm going to hazard a guess that the number of highly paid professional athletes paying for sex isn't a small number. The fact that none of these woman came forward until Buzbee started rounding them up and coaching them after DW refused to play for the Texans is a red flag to me, and the GJ not finding grounds for pursuing indictment is absolutely relevant. .