Originally Posted by mgh888
If orange was a natural, cultural, ethnic skin color - or if it had those connotations .... I could understand that. But it's not. Drumpf chooses to be that color. That is funny to me. More than funny. And I don't see anyone body slamming Donny either. Turd isn't about his body it's about him. Just how I see it.

I don't know enough about Biden to know about his speech issues from 10+ years ago. When he was VP - I saw the issue materialize sometimes - searching for a word, working through it in what I thought was a pretty impressive or inspiring way for any other individual with a speech impediment. Same with the campaign. I saw the post by Pit (I think) with a well documented history. That's good enough to me. He might be getting worse. It might be he's slowing down and that might also be impacting the impediment. IDK. But if folks are going to spam the board with speech videos of which many are altered to make it look worse - I'll happily refer back to the orange man and his word salad issues... a man without an impediment other than a phantom foot condition that kept him home during the war.

I have no issue with people making fun of Trump. He's a big boy and gives as much as he gets. Trump has been body shamed like crazy on here as well as in the media. He was constantly called fat as well as more colorful words to describe his weight.

Biden does have a speech impediment. However, that is not what is behind his gaffes imo. It's used by some as an excuse not make fun of him. Personally I find it pretty ridiculous to name call.