YES.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/06/02/browns-players-explain-crazy-thing-baker-mayfield-odell-beckham

However, Newsome also described Mayfield as “a great teammate, too,” which he called the “crazy thing” about the “off” situation with the two. The cornerback mentioned he would often go out to dinner with Mayfield and the rest of the offense, and the quarterback would treat him well throughout their time together.

Baker made a 6 second comment about not knowing how to motivate older players more interested in making a paycheck when he first joined the league (I am thinking and assuming of some of the high priced vet busts we signed who clearly didn't give any effort like Jamie Collins?) ... this was a 6 second sound bite within a 90minute or 120 minute podcast. And this was the worst thing he said in the entire podcast ... I can't help thinking that based on your pre-disposition to Baker you are blowing that comment up way more than others. He also said he felt disrespected in that podcast. I don't know if there were any other contentious comments - not that I have seen/remember. Kinds of disappointing for some I am sure.

As I said before - I wish Baker would just shut up, get off any media, and work to get healthy and be a better QB. No-one cares about his feelings. But with that said - he's getting trashed and constantly dragged through the mud for writing a goodbye open letter when Browns started their attempt to sign DW, he made a comment about not knowing how to motivate players who were more interested in $$$ than winning (and I bet most teams in the NFL has some of those guys) - and he said he's feeling sorry for himself/disrespected. The character attacks seem disproportionate to the offenses. jmo