YOU GOT AN AUDI S7 AND JUST NOW TELLING ME!!!!!

brooooooooo i love that ride. such a gorgeous ass car, and awesome performance.

look at your post, Vers. last time i checked, that's called adapt and evolve, the thing we're supposed to be doing anyway, changing with the times.

the only reason i haven't pulled the trigger on an EV is because we want to get a bigger crib, and since the housing market is crazy, we're leaning toward building a house. it's dope because i can have the Solar panels with the storage boxes, upgraded electricity inside the house and all that, and it will be included into the mortgage and not have to pay a separate bill for it. imma need to control myself because building a crib allows you to do so much crap and have rolled into the mortgage payment. and that's the only way to keep my wife from trying to get us back to Germany.

and since you're an Audi guy, have you seen the EV they dropped, that E-Tron GT? ooooo weee that ride is dope. i'm want to go all electric in the crib too, no gas lines. and since i got the VA home loan, no down payment either!!! i don't want just the panels on the roof. i want 2 small rows of panels on the ground toward the back of the property line.

i love America. i get to have a crazy ass ride AND help save the planet at the same damn time. i rather adapt and evolve than go extinct like the dinosaurs.