[quote=PitDAWG]Question. How can you "resolve" an issue that is ongoing? Do you make a ruling without now investigating these latest two cases? And if so, do you later investigate these last two cases and anymore that seem to be coming and add more punishment to watson's suspension for those cases?]

To answer your question, hasn't the league already said what the plan was? Granted it was before the last couple incidents came to light, but didn't they say they would not take action until all the civil stuff is over? Did I miss the league announcing a change in that strategy? I am not saying I agree or disagree or even whether it is a good strategy or not.

I do think a lot of the confusion comes from constant media experts reporting their opinions on what DWs penalty will be. I may be wrong, but I don't recall any of these indicating they were a result of a league source. If I am correct about the stories having no basis, then it remains a possibility this may be an entire season out. If I am wrong about the sources, then I withdraw my comments.

I don't like it, but I am so sick of articles that mean nothing I just want the season to start no matter who the QB is. This was not meant to be confrontational at all, just answering the question. Also, just my 2 cents.