Originally Posted by Swish
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Originally Posted by northlima dawg
I was on Tik tok about an hour ago and three different videos came up of about 30-35 guys in camo that were arrested in Idaho today.
Somebody called the police on them as they were spotted getting in the back of a U-Haul truck.
They were all in camo pants, blue shirts and had what one called a "kkk" masks on.

The police pulled them over, got them all out of the truck and unmasked and arrested every single one of them.

They were members of a group called "Patriot Front" and were on their way to a pride event called Pride in the Park.

They were arrested on conspiracy to riot charges and there could be other charges pending.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5543473/patriot-front-members-arrested-pride-event-jumping-into-uhaul/

Did you even look at that article. They seem to be up to no good, but they were not wearing camo pants or "kkk masks" Thats a libtard crybaby wet dream.

lol how you out here trying to give white supremacist the benefit of doubt when it comes to what they're wearing? they had balaclavas on and had patches on their shirt and hats that CLEARLY identified themselves as members of the white supremacist group Patriot Front. you honestly think they're any different than the klan? you think somehow that's a more redeemable quality than the klan?

yall will defend these sort of clowns and give them any little excuse, and then turn around and get mad if someone claims you're racist.

that would be like me defending losers like Farrakhan and then get mad if somebody claims im racist toward white americans. uhhh, duuuuuuuuh.

smh, I must need some sleep. I read that as baklava. Why the hell would they be wearing sticky treats? smh.