Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Not coming forward is the norm in many cases similar to this. Women get drug through the mud. Look what happens in politics to accusers. After the news report broke about 66 women, and the browns deal going through, I think those two things triggered women to come forward. I was hoping he could clear his name, I don't see that happening now. I think he's guilty as hell. And that sucks for fans like me. Because now I have to decide rather I will even watch while he's under center. Guys in EO's situation have to hate Haslam for this, what other choice do they have? I feel bad for them for sure, hell I feel bad for all of us at this point. I want a Browns Super Bowl as bad as anyone, but not this way.

I have a ton of thoughts on Watson, many disjointed and even conflicting. I'll throw 2 out there right now.

1. Buzbee stated that he started getting a bunch of calls from additional women due to the HBO special. I'm really conflicted on this piece of info.
2. I think that when all is said and done, the decision to name the Texans org as defendants will go down as a major strategic mistake on Buzbee's part. I think he's taking a huge risk in poking a sleeping bear. Despite all the sordid details coming out right now, the nature of htese allegations are still in the 'he said-she said' bucket (legally speaking), and putting an org like the NFL (one that has a pretty strong history of doing anything and everything to maintain its (fake) squeaky clean image) on the opposite side of the table is going to start making it feel like he's pushing a boulder up a sand dune. I would expect that the NFL is just going to Dan Snyder this thing if their fate is now tied to Watson's.