Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Oh really? I have had several posts on this very thread say Watson is my "hero" and "savior." Did you say anything to them? Like I said before............ban me if you wish, but save your BS for someone else.

For one, it's funny how you JUST complained about people calling your take BS and how you don't like it, lol
Secondly, I haven't seen anyone saying that. Feel free to share a link to a post.
Thirdly, are any of those people running the same double standard where they cry wolf about what others are saying and then turn around and do EXACTLY what they just complained about? Because this is the real issue I pointed out, not the part you focused on.

I'd love to ban you, but I don't handle any of the bans here (I took myself out of that pool over a decade ago) and you haven't done anything that earns it, anyway. Despite whatever contrived opinions you have of how I and this site operate, it don't work like that. You get what you earn here when it comes to bans, and that is 100% at the discretion of the other Refs. But, feel free to keep crying the martyr act.

p.s. Nobody PM'd me. You aren't that important, man. Sheesh!