Originally Posted by hitt
OCD, just for your info. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4016194/, lots of studies show black teens engage in sex earlier, with more partners, and have less social stigma against sex than other ethnic groups- in order- blacks, hispanics, whites, asians. That's just one study.....there are lots....it isn't a new problem....decades...maybe centuries. Some public housing situations are more like government funded cat houses....studies of biological offspring would be useful. I'd ask you or anyone, what is normal? We, humans, are real diverse- we have problems about who can use which bathroom due to various plumbing. Again, I strongly state white money gets favored treatment- our politics shows that too- NFL has a huge snake bag and it is going to bite them. JMHO, Watson should have NO punishment- not because he is pure as snow, but because he's human AND he broke no laws. He broke white Puritan values, but has not broken legal laws....that we know of.....Go Browns!!!

Had all 26 (or should I say 66) women he used as masseuses white skin? If not then your logic makes no sense.

Why making this a race issue when it’s a question about a man who used his fame and power in the wrong way and made at least 26 women so uncomfortable that they decided to sue him. Just show me one single man in the whole world who’s sued by 26 women for sexual misconduct. Just one so we have something to compare with.