Again...I don't think the NFLPA's actions are about "getting Watson off" (oooooooh...bad choice of words....) lets add the words "the hook"....that's better.....I think they are just going to use this as a springboard for attacking their real agenda......which is the double standard and inequalities of the enforcement of the Conduct Policy. Watson is just the match....the policy enforcement is the fire...JMO

But the strength of this for the NFLPA is how guarded the NFL is concerning the details of any investigations or workings of these decisions. They do these things to jump ahead of the issues to try and control the information. And they are fanatical about not letting any of this information out. But if this becomes a legal matter...which the NFLPA wants to force...all of this information is going to come out.

Now I don't agree that we let the public decide how the NFL is handling these cases as information coms out...(Well that isn't 100% correct....outside of deciding with their money by buying tickets and merchandise....Same with Watson...no one forcing you to cheer for him or buy his Jersey) But rather let the legal processes take their courses...