Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Why do you post the same article in two different threads?

Others have done the same thing. Why is it a big deal now? But, to explain.......the article contained "legal" information and it also contained information about why the NFL would have a hard time keeping Watson from being our "starting qb" this upcoming season.

No - it did not. It was an opinion piece - apparently by a legal firm, presumably trying to gain free PR and a reputation. The piece was based on the letter of the law - it did not relate to a private company with a conduct policy that is outside the legal system. But it did fit with your agenda, so I understand why you spammed it on two threads.

I think everyone agrees there has always been a disconnect between how the owners have been 'punished' - compared to how players have been dealt with. Not everyone agrees with your attempt to frame the Kraft case as being one of sex trafficking. Not everyone agrees that the Watson case is about race. As hard as you try to silence others and convert them to agree with your opinion - I don't think it's working.