Originally Posted by Clemdawg
In a recent post, I talked about traditional republican voters needing to boot these folks out or bail. Now you see why I said that. This new bunch make no distinction between 'RINOS' and anyone on the Left.

To guys like jfan, arch & DC: they'll be coming for you after they're finished with me. Do something now while you still have a chance.
Too late Clem, this is the mainstream of the party. This is who they are, this is what they stand for, this is what they want, this is NOT an extreme wing any more. The Republican party has no use for moderates, no use for decency, and it has no use for actual conservatism.. I really have no idea what the republican party stands for these days.

This is the party that could, on one hand, try to distance itself from the white supremacist's, the literal hood-wearing, swastika-donning, section of the party... but NOOOOOOOO, instead they are going "hunting" for conservatives who are ok with gay marriage to make sure they have no place in the party because we, evidently, are the real "threat to democracy"....