Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Milk: No longer a Baker fan. Views on Watson changing day by day as more info becomes available.

Bull: Same, I think?????

Please correct me if I am wrong. Also, I have a bit of a buzz on and I apologize if I missed anyone who has been vocal.

Kind of. Baker is kind of that attractive woman you didn't like because she was kind of bitchy and didn't give you the time of day. Then she starts to give you attention and you convince yourself that, hey, she's an attractive woman, why not. Unfortunately, spend any time around her and you realize she's a vapid narcissist, and you can't get away fast enough. She's still an attractive woman, but you'd much rather have her be someone else's problem day to day while occasionally enjoying the view.

I'm still in the don't know what to think of Watson off the field because none of the information feels concrete or it can be interpreted multiple ways, and the majority of the coverage has a very witch hunty feel. All the on the field/team culture stuff sounds good. So, I hope he's innocent and try to see ways that that could be the case because I'm not the kind of fan that wants to be miserable and spread misery around.