Originally Posted by FATE
"Knowing" what really went on was intersecting with a point on the graph known as "dumpster fire football team"; and I'll trade not knowing.

I don't need the gory details. Somewhere lost in the endless arguments between "but, but... a court of law..." and "22 women!!!" is a fact. I've said it many times, I'll say it again. Deshaun is a pervert. Plain and simple. And really, as the stories have unfolded, one of the biggest pigs in the (reported) history of the league. You don't really need to examine every case under a microscope to understand that.

As much as we all grew weary of Pit's "22 women!", he was 100% correct in one simple aspect... that doesn't happen by accident. It wasn't just a bandwagon. Regardless of any courts "decision" this lands squarely in the territory of "Houston, we have a problem".

Was he enabled? Maybe.
Was he unclear that he was crossing boundaries? Maybe at the beginning.
Was he clouded by the fact that many of these "sessions" resulted in him getting what he wanted? Good chance.
Was he warned that things were getting out of hand? YES. Yet he continued.

Is he remorseful? We'll find out.
Will time heal this wound? Time always does.

I've heard enough to know everything I need to know... #24 had me waving the white flag. It's not about "guilt" anymore, it's about what he does going forward. And truth be told, if his demeanor, beyond the timetable of the remaining litigation and suspension, is "I didn't do anything wrong"... there are not enough championships to make me respect him as a man.

Well said, and I do agree. Believe me, reading through these threads over the past few months, I was thinking to myself, "after 1-31, Holmgren, Mangini/Kokinis, Pettine/Farmer, the Shanny exit, the Manziel/Gordon/Kizer/Quinn v Anderson/etc sagas, is this really going to be the thing that breaks my fandom?" I'm still here after all that....

It would definitely help my feeling on the situation if he were to seek help and take his problem seriously. All reports prior to all this getting going was that he was an A+ human being.