Man, that was an awesome three day commitment of the three receivers. This class is number 1 in the nation (though they are second in quality), but that will be a fight at the end. Alabama will get their recruits by signing day.

I agree, I would hate to see Day leave.

I am excited about Knowles. From what I've read, I know his former players loved him at OK St. They were a top ten defense, which is meaningful to a point. They were #1 in the nation in sacks and a few other areas. But how good was their competition? I see the scores and the teams, but I would be lying to know how good those teams offenses were compared to their rankings. Though I know the Big 12 offenses love to put some points on the board.

I do like his philosophy on being very aggressive and wanting to cause confusion for the offense. It would kill me knowing/seeing we had all 4 star - 5 star talent on D and watching our team not be able to do basic fundamentals like tackle/be out of position in games. All the while knowing we were the more talented team. It really shows when your head coach has to take over play calling duties on defense.

It seems like he got the most out of his players. I am hoping he can do that here. One of the things, I am excited about is he has 10+ years experience as a D coordinator and his teams D have improved over the years. We need that stability on defense.

Day said the spring game would be a vanilla defense, which isn't surprising. But it at least gives you a little bit of info on basic looks. I don't know if you read elevenwarriors or not.
Film study