Originally Posted by Clemdawg
Originally Posted by eotab
Hunt is a good football player and he loves the Browns...I like those kind of players on the team. Hopefully for his career.

jmho

I also love his positive, infectious spirit. When we get to see those sidelines camera 'iso's,' he's always pumped up and energetically interacting with his fellow players. When he leaves the field after breaking one for 8 yards, he's just as geeked for the next play, even though he's not in on the play ("Feed me... feed me all day! I love it, I love it!" Who's in? Alright 24! Break somethin' on'em!"). And funny, too- he knows how to keep it light even during a very tight game.

Total asset to the team, and a perfect foil/balance for the businesslike, low-key, devastating Nick "24 is the new 32" Chubb.
Not expendable in my book. At all, for the forseeable future. And certainly not at this moment in CLE history.

He's an impactful, energetic, positive presence on a team that is tooled to win now/soon. And he still has miles in the tank.
Keep. Re-sign. Get him a ring.

On top of this... it was just a-cup-of-coffee-ago that he was at the low point of his life. He had "the security tape" drama coming to a close and then he was found with weed in his backpack on a traffic stop. He was clearly distraught (not to mention high) and I'll never forget one of the things he said (sounded like he was choking back tears) "I'm supposed to be playing in the Superbowl right now" (he was previously released by KC and then they went on to win).

So he ended up coming here, put his head down and now he's poised to either continue running over defenses or be the absolutely stud of the next round of FA. Cheers to him, he's a guy that'll probably leave but I'll always root for.