Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
The Browns "chose" to trade Baker for a ham sandwich while paying him $10.5 million to get the hell out of town.

They chose to take whatever they could get to undo the disaster they had created and they knew it the day they went after watson. They knew it and the entire NFL knew it.

Who the hell brought Baker into this thread??? ... Oh I remember now.

Wentz was traded for two third round picks. Baker is as good as Wentz - better in my opinion and many others, but for the point of this discussion we will say they are comparable. The fact one team received two 3rd round picks and the other got a conditional 4th ... says everything you need to know about who was operating from a position of leverage and who screwed the pooch. Jimmy G is still out there - some have opined he is better than Baker (I disagree) ... another possible factor.

None of that matters - Baker will be playing soon. He's going to be on a really bad team who Vegas believes will win less than 6 games. No doubt there will be plenty to pile on Baker about during the season. No doubt who will start that convo either.... probably while claiming it was someone else.