Hopefully next week or so we will find out about DW.

Until then camp is not to far away and there should be some good competition to follow once camp begins.

Hooper is gone. Njoku and Bryant will be the primary guys. However, the third TE is up for grabs.

Miller Forristall, Nakia Griffin-Stewart, Zaire Mitchell-Paden, Marcos Santos-Silva, these four guys who I don't a thing about get to fight for a roster spot. I know Silva played PF in college basketball. I don't know what to expect from them.

Slot receiver is wide open and I will say. I miss Jarvis. However, this should interesting. I think Felton is in the mix. He has good short area quickness and can catch the ball. He is a good runner after the catch. Bell the rookie has been pegged for the position. All indications are that he has been impressive. Runs good routes and has exceptional hands. Anthony Schwartz? Not sure about him in the slot. I think he will be moved around in camp. They will looking closely at him. Expecting him to show development as a receiver. Jakeem Grant will get reps in the slot. He is a proven ST player but he is also a receiver. He can run after the catch. I would expect him to get some trick plays like reverses, or jet sweeps. Slot?

We have some UDFA's receivers. Ya never know about them. We look light at receiver. I wonder if we might add a vet?

DT will be wide open. The Malik's are gone. Sheldon Day is a vet backup. Jordan Elliott was a third rounder and it is time for him. Taven Bryan was traded for. He has underachieved but he might be one of those guys who needed a fresh start. Togiai? He was drafted to be developed. Kind of see where he is.
Perrion Winfrey is a rookie. I saw him at the Senior Bowl practice. Loved him. I am hoping he will be what I saw.

JOK will play every down. Who is next to him? Walker, Phillips, Taki, Fields. I expect Taki to play on run downs. Walker and Phillips will both play. Maybe sometimes together with JOK and other times one of them.

Center? Harris was drafted to play center. His strength is his ability to move. He has good feet and can get to the second level. He needed to get stronger and be consistent. He is expected to start. However, they brought in Ethan Pocic. He has experience and is a lot bigger than Harris. He could push Harris.

RT is for Conklin if healthy. Hudson and Hubbard will be the primary backups. Hubbard has more experience. Hudson was not bad as a rookie. He had some bumps but he played better as the year went on.

Camp always brings a surprise. Some guy comes in and plays his butt off. I felt bad for Malik McDowell. I thought the guy was over his past and had a future. He might have developed into something decent. But his past was not so far behind.

I am looking forward to camp.