Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
j/c:

A couple of comments on some of the recent posts.

--I think Baker beats Darnold out and is the week one starter.

--I don't think Carolina is as bad as some say. Their OL was terrible last year. They brought new guys in, but they are probably still in the bottom third of the league. If healthy, McCaffrey is an elite RB who can also catch the ball. Hubbard is also a quality back. Their WRs are good. Moore has had 3 straight 1,000 yard seasons. They have a top 10 defense. Last year, poor qb held them back along w/an injury to McCaffrey and a poor OL. Yesterday, Dan Orlovsky was predicting they make the playoffs if Baker plays like he did in 2020.

--I knida feel sorry for the Panthers because I know how bad Baker fans can be and they are about to get a dose of hate they have never seen before.

Lol, your post was actually well thought out and comprehensive until that last sentence. What are you talking about? Are you still on your he psychotic theory that some fans don’t like Watson because of Baker? It’s ludicrous. One doesn’t have anything to do with the other for 95% of those that don’t want Watson in Cleveland. Please move on from that so we can all stop fighting. Watson disdain is because of off field issues, not Baker Mayfield.