Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Are you being serious? Did you happen to miss the comments by Lloyd? By Marla Ridenour?

Did I hear a comment by people who weren't on the team nor in the lockerroom. Heresay...did NOT come from Baker's mouth.

The comment by the Brown's player about not throwing OBJ the ball even in practice?

I've not heard that one before. WR runs his own routes and wanted out as soon as he got there. I wouldn't throw to him either...did NOT come from Baker's mouth.

The "adult" comment from someone on the Browns?

No one will own up to who said that...my guess it was Haslam. The entire front office wasn't professional in any of this debacle. They don't get a free pass either...did NOT come from Baker's mouth.

The calling out of Duke Johnson?

He did NOT "call out" DJ. He was asked a question in Training Camp where DJ just recently asked to be traded. Is it ok to ask to be traded or not?

Comments from reporters about him being immature and arrogant?

Comments from reporters? You have to be kidding. I'll trust comments directly from Nick Chubb, Greg Newsome and our new 7th Rd pick.

The calling out of Stefanski twice last year?

Announcers who were former players called out Stefanski too.

The comments about his teammates not wanting to win?

That is NOT what he said and you know it. Spin.

Him trashing Hue after the latter was fired?

Hue was absolute trash. Speaking the truth is bad when it's thrown at one of your man-crushes like Hue - the most respected offensive coach in the league. rolleyes How many times did we read THAT drivel?

Blaming the changing of coaches?

Again...he's not allowed to speak the truth? Changing coaches is one thing...four HCs in three years is another. Context matters.

The fans booing him?

Yeah...most players appreciate that as well.

Feeling disrespected?

How could he not feel disrespcted?

Saying he would consult his family and agent and then decide whether to play or not while not consulting the Browns?

Regarding whether to play in a meaningless game with 1/2 the fan base saying "he" should have shut it down much, much earlier. Which is it? Warrior or selfish turd?

The comments from multiple reporters that teams were leary of him because of how he might or might not be accepted in their locker rooms? Etc, etc.

More "comments" from others speaking out of hand..at best? Reporters...teams...etc etc. Please.