j/c:

Thanks for the insight, 05.

A couple of things after reading the recent posts.

Sue Robinson was hired by both the NFL and NFLPA as the league's Disciplinary Officer. This is not a one-time assignment. It's her position.

Secondly, I think most people understand the Personal Conduct Policy in regards to it not being like a court of law. I do think some people are not acknowledging that the owners are also supposed to abide by the policy and that the NFLPA's hired gun attorney, Jeffrey Kessler, is using precedence as part of his arsenal in defending Watson. The lack of punishment for Kraft, Jones, and Snyder have been introduced. I don't know how much weight Sue Robinson will place on precedence, but Kessler and the NFLPA have threatened legal action against the NFL should they deem Watson's punishment too severe. I think that threat becomes far more realistic of occurring should Goodell, or his appointed designee, dramatically increase Watson's suspension from Judge Robinson's initial determination. I do not believe that the NFL wants their methods closely examined in a court of law.