Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Originally Posted by IrishDawg42
Some posters keep stating that they think he is going to get off for little or no punishment based on lack of criminal charges and/or specific evidence from each case.

Name those posters. You can't!

People only bring up Watson not being convicted or charged w/a crime when other posters refer to Watson as rapey, a predator, a bad dude, a sexual deviant, etc.

Stop making crap up.

Versatile Dog and hitt to name a couple.

I know I am calling you guys out, but come on, at some point you have to admit, he obviously did some things that are not ok..even if he can't be criminally charged for them.

I have never once said that. You make up lies to win an argument. I want to make sure that others understand my stance.

I completely understand the Personal Conduct policy. I understand the NFL's right to punish players under that policy. Is that clear enough?

I have argued that the PCP also includes the owners and that precedence is a strategy that is being used to defend Watson. I think that is clear.

I have brought up that Watson has not been convicted or charged w/a crime. However, I don't bring that up to dispute the Personal Conduct policy. I bring it up when folks convict Watson of crimes in the forum of public opinion. Assigning labels such a predator, rapey, bad dude, sexual deviant, etc are unjustly assigning guilt to a man who has not been charged or convicted of a crime. I think that is clear, but it won't stop others from perpetuating lies.

You have consistently said this is a Witch Hunt. By definition that means you believe Watson is being wrongly persecuted. Therefore you believe 26 women were lying. It doesn't work any other way. You aren;t interested in truth or justice - you already believe DW is innocent and the victim. Here's just one post:

Originally Posted by mgh888
I have opined that this was a public witch hunt. I never once believed those that said the Browns did not do their due diligence and didn't investigate the case. Our FO is way too intelligent to not do so. The Browns and Watson's camp have been confident in the end results "once the facts come out."

Which is the opposite of what you claimed - that you didn't "take sides" and that you had not judged DW or the Women/allegations ... but lo - here you are proclaiming it't a witch hunt. Ergo the women were all lying.

Hitt has written multiple posts claiming the women all had consensual sex and there Watson is 100% innocent.

The only person lying here is Versatile Dog. You can claim to not know or be neutral - but as soon as you say it's a witch hunt, you have chosen a side. Anyone reading these boards and has read so many posts all in deference and defence of DW would know there was an agenda at play.