--Baker Mayfield is a bad QB by whatever measurement you want to use - stats, eye test, "clutch-ness", video review - and on and on.

--He performs best when he is an underdog with no expectations (rookie year, 2020 after bad 2019). As soon as expectations exist - 2019, 2021 - he folds.

--I believe the reason for this is he doesn't work hard on his craft. Moxie and confidence are great for quarters one through three. But the NFL is the ultimate chess game and it's about who is the most prepared mentally at the end. You saw the same thing in the college football playoffs against Georgia. With the game on the line, he folded.

--It would not surprise me if he lost the QB competition with Darnold since he is expected to win it. Again, he doesn't do well with expectations.

--It would not surprise me if he is out of the league next year.

--It would surprise me if he resurrects his career.

--If the Browns were ever down in a game, it was game over. There were no comebacks. If the Browns had a big lead, it always came down to a nail biter. Baker couldn't lead comebacks and couldn't sustain leads.

--I don't believe there would be much difference record-wise between Baker and Brissett. So if Brissett has to start all year, I think you're getting the same end result if Baker were here (mediocre record and no playoffs).

--If you watch enough football, and not just Browns games, you can tell if a QB is good but is being held back by the talent around him, is bad and is holding back the talent around him, or is elevating the talent around him. Baker was clearly the weak link of the offense.

--Baker singlehandedly gave TJ Watt defensive player of the year. I think Stefanski had enough of his attitude/personality and said I'm going to force you to make quick reads and quick decisions. Those plays are there. If you don't, it's on you. We all saw the result.

--OBJ was open nearly all game every game and he couldn't get him the ball. OBJ leaves Cleveland, receives a ton of support from his former teammates, and goes on to win a Super Bowl as a key contributor on the Rams. And we still have people supporting Baker in the Baker vs. OBJ saga. This place feels like bizarro world.

--Baker is a bad QB. I'm surprised that this is even a debate at this point.

--Baker is a bad QB. He had to pay another team to give him a shot. Think about that for a second. Out of 32 teams, he had one team HALF interested and had to pay them for the privilege. And there are still people here who think he is good.

--This place is nuts.