What kills me the most about this whole situation, is that two grand juries found no evidence that a crime was committed. If they did, charges would have been filed. Now, people are going to use the arbitrator's decision as a proof of guilt or innocence. So basically, if Robinson suspends Watson, even for a few games, the press, and many fans on this board will consider him guilty. That is what happens in banana republics. He will be said to have committed a crime, when he clearly, was not charged by a criminal court.

He will basically be charged with giving the NFL a black eye for his actions. No committing a crime. But, just like everything else in this country, he will be judged by media reports, many from outlets who thrive on virtue signaling, and a group of fans who have, in their own minds, convicted him of rape and other charges. IMO, he will never be treated fairly. Buzbee has created a narrative, and the talking heads are buying it hook line and sinker, probably more worried that they will be cancelled for any honest opinion that goes against the "me too" movement and the woke movement.

These are sad times in America. Getting your day in court means nothing anymore.

I don't know Watson did, and neither do any of you. All I know is that if it was as serious as many of you claim, criminal charges would have been levied. I also believe that anybody who actually believes that many of these women were not just looking for a payday are naive. One other thing that bothers me, the use of the term " professional masseuse" when referring to the accusers. These were women who offered personal massages on social media. Having got many full body massages in my life, by licensed masseuses, I can tell you that accidental contact with private areas is not unusual. Heck, maybe I should have filed charges on a couple of them.

My bottom line is, he will get suspended, because the NFL has to show they are "woke". And a man who might have asked for more than what was offered, but never forced anything, will be charged by the public for crime, when clearly the judicial system found none.