Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
maybe if enough supporters that share my view voice their opinion maybe the NFL will listen.

I prefer that the legal system determines a man's guilt or innocence over mob mentality.

Yet the NFL personal conduct policy isn't a court of law and the players contractually agreed to this process. So much for your false narrative.

My experience of being a Labor Manager for a major corporation and dealing with union complaints on a monthly basis, I will stick by my previously posted opinion about the cases in front of Judge Robinson. The most critical point that must be "understood" is that Judge Robinson is not making a ruling on criminal guilt or innocence or civil suit guilt or innocence. Her ruling is only and purely related to the question of if Watson violated the NFL's/NFLPA's contractual agreement on the PCP. The GJ's ruling means nothing nor does it mean anything to her if he's criminally charged or not at this point.

I am also very certain but still just my opinion that when people say that there are only four cases that the Judge is looking at is a fallacy. From what I understand, everyone on the alleged victims said the same thing about Watson. That he went against protocol and demanded to bring with him and use a small towel no larger than a washcloth instead of the standard full sheet used during regular massages. The intentional use of this small towel allowed Watson to become exposed which obviously signals intent. While continuing to demand the masseuse to work higher while exposed, it enabled very little movement by Watson to cause touching. Each of the women gave depositions very similar in description of how Watson initiated the touching aspect either verbally or physically. Now the unnamed source (now being reported as an NFLPA Representative) stating that the NFL only brought 4 cases to the arbitrator and even then, found no evidence of violence, threats or physical conduct was released to sway public opinion. What he didn't say was the claim of these women was that they were being coerced or forced into seeing Watson exposed and ultimately unwanted touching which violates the PCP. Also, remember, the unnamed NFLPA source that has no bearing on the outcome of the case based on his opinion? Ultimately, there was no reason for Judge Robinson to hear 24 cases claiming the exact same things of intimidation, coercing, or being forced when it could be covered by a few by not being redundant yet none this less included.

Two of the other suits alleged sexual abuse by Watson and have not been settled. These are the most serious since Texas Law considers sexual abuse to pertain equally:
(A) any contact between any part of the genitals of one person and the mouth or anus of another person; or
(B) the penetration of the genitals or the anus of another person with an object.
(2) "Sexual contact" means, except as provided by Section 21.11 or 21.12, any touching of the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of another person with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.
(3) "Sexual intercourse" means any penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ.

The fourth and final suit alleged Watson ejaculated on her without permission.

Those 4 allegations have not been settled and the reason why they were presented to Judge Robinson but IMHO, the first one encompassed all 24 so as to not be redundant while still encompassing the entire scope of 24 civil suits with now 2 new ones filed.

The focus on the 4 remaining and the 2 new ones gives pause to Judge Robinson by not knowing how many more cases are to be filed and/or the severity of the testimony should those cases make it to civil court. Remember, it's not Judge Robinson's duty to determine innocence or guilt but the impact of Watson's actions to the integrity of the game. If the cases keep coming (estimated that 4 more are on the way) the more fallout the league will receive if Watson is indeed playing after a light suspension. That IMHO is what is taking Judge Robinson so long to rule. This case is the worst case of allegations of sexual misconduct in the history of the NFL. Getting it wrong could have dire consequences on the league, team, and peers.

Again, Just My Opinion.