Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Sorry. I wasn't sure how to spell all the names of the guys, so I went to a site that had a list and copied some of the names. They had Johnson's name because Hunt was injured. My mistake. Sorry about that.

You didn't know how to spell Hunt? I'm messing with you tongue

I agree with your list, I might move Zeke and Pollard up one spot and drop Harrison into the 5 spot.

Kamara / Ingram would be a possibility of the 5 spot. They were a heck of a tandem a few years ago. I don't know how much gas Ingram has left and Kamara has some wear and tear on him.

I wouldn't put this duo in the top 5, but there is some potential to be with James Robinson / Etienne in Jacksonville. Robinson had some very good to great couple seasons, then Urban did whatever u want to call that crazy season last year. As for Etienne, I'm interested to see how he comes back from the foot injury. He could be a Kareem Hunt lite, great runner/great receiver. The reason i say "lite" is b/c Hunt runs with power/wreckless abandon and is a great runner. Etienne, though we don't have much to go by NFL wise, i would say is more finesse runner...but is a good runner with great receiving skills. Also, will Trevor L. take the next step and take the pressure off this duo with consistency at the QB position.