I'll be glad for them/us, in that "satisfied old man" way... but this team waited until the last minute to steal the little kid from me. I'll follow them until I'm horizontal, but it simply won't be as sweet as it could have been, had this whole thing been handled better. Browns even managed to 'brown up' the offseason FA QB grab of the decade. Only in the 216, yo.

I still love'em, bless their hearts. I just hate the ever-present 'Keystone Kops' look that seems to slap itself onto everything they try to do.

Even without this trade, I don't think it would have been as sweet as with JB, Sipe and Kosar. Going to the Muni full of blue collar people with our 10-20 dollar tickets, screaming our heads off. Or watching on TV, a late Browns drive with Charlie Jones saying "fasten your seatbelts.....". I loved the games when Bob Trumpy the bungle homer would be shut up with a come from behind Browns victory. The sick feeling we felt for days after a Browns loss. We were never getting those days or feelings back with the modern Browns or NFL. It's a damn shame, because I so wanted to share those feelings with my son, but reality hit hard. We have what we have.