Originally Posted by Homewood Dog
I can understand why some of my fellow posters feel the way they do about DW and that's fine. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and I respect that. If Deshaun leads us to a Super Bowl victory, and I hope he does, I don't think too many of my fellow Browns fans will be thinking about what he did or didn't do. JMO

I'm a father to 2 girls. I would never leave them alone in the same room at Watson. I won't be watching the Browns until he is gone either. The man did not prove himself innocent. He just paid them enough money to shut them up and then there are all the ones the Texan paid off. That's over 50 women that had to be paid shut up money. Only 4 were will to say to hell with the money we want you in court. I get it though since it's very hard to prove one way or another but to put it into context ... if you leave Walmart and just 5 people say you stole something then chances are you are going to jail. I'm just saying.

I don't believe it's ok to put a sexual predator on a pedestal and say he is a great man just because he can throw a football. I can't support a team that allows this kind of behavior to be OK so I am done until he is off the team. It's not about the wins or losses it's about having pride in something that represents home. Yeah I want to win but not at any cost.