Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Originally Posted by Milk Man
Here we go.

Great. So they hire a female Federal Judge to rule on whether or not Watson violated the Personal Conduct Policy and are appealing the very first decision she made. What a load of crap. I hope Watson's representatives sue them and trash them in court while exposing many of their dirty, dark secrets.

Well crap. I hate to agree but I do. I think he should have a longer suspension, yes, but she was very clear she played by their rules in this. I'm all for making an example of RDW because he's a predator, plain and simple. But I don't think they can really do much more because of how they handled crap in the past. RDW may actually get fewer suspended games if this drags out to final arbitration. Judge Robinson did a very good job articulating the "why's" in her ruling, I don't see how this appeal helps the NFL's image, IMO. They are making a kangaroo court out of this by seeking more, IMO.

Before I get flamed, remember my stance on the whole thing. And I hope like hell this doesn't result in the guard rails she put in place being reversed or undone. The browns put themselves here and have to deal with RDW for at least 5 years, so he needs that short leash IMO.