Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Shouting people down and trying to silence their opinions because you don't agree with them doesn't seem in keeping with the board's purpose.

I like that even though the syntax is terrible. I think it will make a good sig.

That's cute.

So you aren't man enough to actually address me.
And you claim to block me but clearly still read my posts.
Funny that when I provided a post that was informative about the story about a woman with a son who wasn't Buzbee's client (after you claimed Buzbee lied) - you try to insinuate it was shouting people down.
Funny that you need to try to become the grammar police in order to try to insult someone. Personally I think the sentence reads just fine, you can educate me as to why it isn't.

You have been proven so completely wrong on the Watson situation that the only 'go to' you have is to claim people expressing a different opinion are trying to shout you down. You keep spamming that when people simply express an opinion. And it is so incredibly typical "Vers" that - after you endlessly claimed this was a witch hunt, implying Watson was innocent - and then you tried to get the board to all buy into accepting Sue Robinson's verdict ... that now the verdict is in and she has unequivocally stated Watson is guilty on many fronts, you are trying to not acknowledge or accept Sue Robinson's findings.