Speaking strictly for myself. I am deflated and disappointed.

I needed to know what Robinson had to say. I respect her background. It was revealing. I never wanted to get ahead of the process that was established.

Robinson brought clarity to DW's behavior. No matter what words are used to define what took place. He was wrong. Not violent as in used forced. But wrong from every moral angle. The only exception was the consensual cases.

Robinson was right in her ruling. She was right because she used the framework provided her. Within that framework her ruling was correct.

The baked in appeal process IMO is nonsense. There should be no appeal process to either side. It completely negates the role of Robinson. However, that was what was agreed upon by both parties in the collective bargaining agreement.

The "NFL" and their approach to be a judicial system in their own right is a complete farce. Ross, Kraft, Jones, Snyder, Haslam, and others will never police their own actions. Goodell has puppet strings attached to his mouth.

At his point I don't really care what is decided. It makes no difference. I never felt justice was a goal.

As a fan sure it has impact in wins and loses. But if you don't win it all you lose at some point.

I hope the Browns win games with whoever plays quarterback. I am a Browns fan first. Players come and go. Not all are good guys. I will like the players I like. Watson will have to show contrition and earn respect by actions that demonstrate morals and respect for others. Until then he is uniform with a number to me.