Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I understand that when everything I said is factually correct you had to come at me on a personal level. It's not a common practice with you but when your back is against the wall, what else is left? Am I right?

And envy will get you nowhere. naughtydevil

All I see is your one sided tunnel vision in a situation you are guessing what the facts actually are. Unless you’re telling me Deshaun invited you to sit In on the actual sessions. As with all arguments my money is on the probability that the truth is somewhere in the middle. Is he guilty of something. My opinion is yes but I can’t sit here and tell you what. Also the fact that 23 of the 24 civil lawsuits settled out of court also points to the probability that a chunk of the accusers were in it for the compensation. Does that make the Court of public opinion anything more than opinions?

The real story IMO is the NFL setting up a third party to ignore when they don’t fall in line. This is beyond even Goodell. This is a pure power play by the owners which should have everyone including fans players and coaches on watch. With nothing to do with racism or Watsons skin color this is Rich White Privilege at its best