Me too, I guess just get on with it. I'm disgusted and disappointed. The whole thing is so slimy. First Watsons behavior was despicable no doubt.

That said I'm angry with the league. It feels like the Browns are always in the cross hairs. Why do the Texans get a free pass and come out smelling like a rose but our guy can't be punished enough? How much is enough? What was the point of the federal judge review? Everyday its like Lucy pulling back the football on Browns fans.
The Steelers got nowhere near the outrage when their QB faced similar/worse accusations. The pure souls at the NFL looked the other way when Robert Kraft disgraced himself but Josh Gordon gets suspended for a year after having a drink on the plane in the off season.
Today I see an article where a Watson accuser implores the NFL to do the right thing and she crows about not being sorry for speaking up. If she's such a hero why didn't tell Watson that's not what I do and leave? I feel slimy saying so but it make me think she was looking for a payday.

I'm angry at our luck. When we get the no.1 pick we get a huge decision and wind up with Mediocre Mayfield. The Bengals get the easy choice in Joe Burrow. I'm angry at our ownership for 20+ years of terrible decisions. At the same time I have to give ownership a thumbs up for going all in and taking this enormous risk which BTW also makes me mad.

Without a decent QB this is another throw away season. Make it stop already.
Better luck next year to the best fans in the NFL. Browns fans you don't deserve this.