Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Forced oral sex. I have always found that sketchy. All a person has to do is say "Bring it on, big boy" then snap the teeth 2-3 times. I think that would put an end to that.

I am not making light of anything, but some things are believable, and some things aren't.

JMO

You look at these situation from a perspective of male, maybe you're big and strong enough to handle yourself in most situations in life. That's why it's hard for you to understand/accept (its not personal against you but this view is a general misunderstanding among many men) why these women continue with the sexual act if they found it unpleasant. Here in Scandinavia they have done a lot of research about this phenomenon why some women (and men) "freeze" and continue do unpleasant things against there will. You have probably read about how our reptile brain works but the report basically says that when we feel we're in danger we revert to three types of reactions. FIGHT! FREEZE! ESCAPE!

None of us know the state of mind of these women when these sexual acts happened. Maybe from Watson's perspective it was just a "proposal" but from theses women's perspective they received it as some sort of threat, rightfully or not this was probably their understanding at the time it happend.

You and I can question why they panic, freeze, instead of talked to Watson and explained why they felt uncomforted. Totally reasonable question but as the report said when a person feel threatened many of us revert to reptile behavior and when this happen normal reactions flies out of the window.

That's why I'm saying if it happens to a man once in his life, I will give anyone accused of this the benefit of doubt, but if several women, in this case 24 different individuals tells similar stories then maybe its time for Watson to self reflect and accept some sort of guilt.

My theory is that Watson, who was treated as a elite talent in college, later a NFL QB , the local teams biggest star, wasn't probably used to be denied any of his wishes. That's why he eventually become tone death and didn't recognize when someone showed negative signs and just continue without understanding the seriousness in his actions.