I was at camp today. My quick hits:

It was HOT today. I sweated so bad just sitting there that I looked like I had peed myself when I stood up to leave.
Complimentary bottles of water for everyone was a lifesaver.
The brisket sandwich is the best deal going for $8.... good brisket w/ onion rings and slaw on it, with a bag of chips.

As for the football stuff:

Because of being in the east stands and where the various groups worked, I mostly saw the DLine, LBs, and DB's during positional drills. There wasn't much to take away from the LBs and DBs except that JOK looks noticeably smaller than the rest of the guys, but holy smokes is that dude a fast-twitch machine!
DLine: Perrion Winfrey looks like an absolute freak. He might be one of the few people that can stand next to Myles and look normal-sized. During a lateral movement drill, Myles went full-on Matrix and looked like Neo dodging bullets with the way he bent as he changed directions. Winfrey looked more like Lady Liberty, lol.... but his straight line attack was insanely impressive and he was one of the few guys that had a left-handed hand slap during the Weeble Wobble drills that didn't look soft. Logan, #63, also looked quick and strong with both his right and left hands in that drill.

Offense: was generally pretty underwhelming, but everyone was in shorts today, so there isn't much to take away. In most of the drills that I saw, the WRs did not do a good job of getting separation and generally looked very, very unremarkable today, even in 7-on-7's. I think we're going to be relying heavily on the run game early on this year.
Hunt took at least one ball in 11-on-11's.

Brissett does not throw a pretty ball, at all. The one TE that Dobbs connected with was surprisingly big and fast. I have no idea who he is, however.... but, he kinda stood out a bit by making that one catch look easy.