Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Originally Posted by Floquinho
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I still support the Browns and I suspect that folks like you are in the minority. We'll see what the stadium looks like come opening day.

Why don’t you hold the Browns owner, GM and HC accountable the same way you hold the NFL and their owners accountable for hypocrisy regarding poor historical treatments on black players?

Do you honestly think that the Browns has from a PR and professional standpoint handled this well? The Browns and judge Robinson’s conclusions about Watson’s character is like night and day. Where the Browns are “comfortable with what we know” judge Robinson sees a lier and a sexual predator.

Don’t you notice the discrepancies in character judgement and who’s opinion do you think hold most weight in the national media and among the majority of the public opinion?

It's my choice to decide what I believe. It's your choice to believe what you will. I am not trying to change your mind. I don't care what you believe. However, you can't dictate what I believe.

In fact, I actually support the Browns for going after Watson. He is a top-tier QB and he will give us a great shot at winning. The Browns had a terrible qb in Baker Mayfield and realized the need to part ways w/him for a guy who can actually play at a high level. You don't have to agree, but that is my line of thinking and you and the other Baker guys can't change my opinion.

Vers! My Browns supporting buddy!

I think we both can agree that DSW is a better QB then Baker in almost every department. Have we ever had different takes on that? I also totally agree with you that he’s top tier QB who will give the Browns a great shot at winning something when that time comes. Hugs and high5 bro! No disagreement regarding these things either.

My only concerns is if he’s rusty or too affected of all these drama surrounding him?

Let’s now bury our differences regarding suspensions and punishments. It is what it is and tomorrow comes brand new news to worry about.