Originally Posted by Damanshot
Lots and lots of folks from MAGA land are not sleeping well and seem to be triggered....

All that happened here is that a former president was asked to return documents he wasn't entitled to and he just didn't do that. So, in order to get those documents, the FBI or AG went to a court of law and got the warrant to search Trumps Mar A Lago home.

In order for a Judge to OK this, they had to prove that there is good reason to search for something (i'm sure they defined what they were looking for in great detail)

SO, basically, it's not a big deal. Except if Trump is hiding something. In which case it could get pretty ugly for the Former President.

I guess we'll see in good time.

Whatever, this isn't a Witch Hunt, it's not political.. It's just entities within the Federal Government doing their job... That's it.

I don't agree. As I said, a subpoena would be the first step unless there was reason to believe the information requested would be destroyed or moved. I don't believe that happened. They just raided the home. That's BS. This was all for optics. This isn't like a drug raid where drugs would be disposed.

I think the DOJ and White House are the ones not sleeping well.

I think it is fair to ask why not raid on the Clintons home? The even took furniture not to mentions all the info on Hillarys s computer.

Nobody in their right mind can say a investigation in to Hunter isn't warranted. That is what is feared. I believe Joe has his hands all over that