Originally Posted by steve0255
i agree and that's where the problem lies. Discounting the Cleveland area, the vast majority outside of Cleveland having the opinion that the current suspension as being pretty light casts a very dark cloud on the Browns and some of their fans that winning trumps all and paints us as very anti-woman. All you have to do is read the pro Watson posts in this forum. The ones that do not actually belittle the women only reference the effect all this is having on Watson, the Browns, and winning. Very little accountability is accepted by those posters for mistreatment of the women by Watson much less the Browns or Watson. Actually, the theme is a noncaring attitude as to what the women are going thru mentally or physically.

I'm also of the thought that if the NFLPA tries to sue after the decision comes down to expose the lack of consistency of the NFL, even more truths are going to be exposed as to Watson's predatory egregious behavior. I think there's a hell of a lot more to this story than what we know and if the NFLPA keeps this thing open, Watson is going to pay an even bigger price than what he's potentially looking at now with the 4 cases and 12 PCP violations.
So, our only choice is to non-stop slam Deshaun and the organization or we're "anti-women"? WE are not discipline officers. WE are not grief counselors. We're Browns fans.