Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
j/c:

I expect Harvey's decision will be made public either today or early tomorrow. I expect the penalty to be harsh. Baker fans will rejoice and Browns fans will be depressed yet again.

Contrary to your belief, the only person that keeps Mayfield's name and/or association with anything to do with the Browns or Watson on this board is you Vers. Anyone who disagrees with your "turn the other way" mentality of holding Watson accountable for his own actions and only his actions are either a Baker fan, part of the mob mentality, anti-Cleveland, or a racist. Believe it or not, this group you somehow think you have a right to label, are equally as much of a fan and depressed as much as you are about the state of the Browns. The only difference is we put our morals ahead of winning at all costs and are disgusted that the most prolific predator with such egregious behavior in the history of the NFL could be the face of the franchise without being held accountable at the highest level for his outrageous behavior in the treatment of women. Due to the Browns decision makers, us fans will now have to stomach an unknown number of games stepping back in skill set at the most critical position on the team. Instead of having a top tier QB due to very poor planning, we will be taking a serious step back at the position and have a QB leading the team that is getting his 4th opportunity to lead a franchise after failing miserably in his 3 prior attempts.

Vers, not jumping on your bandwagon of support of Watson no matter what doesn't make you the executor of who's a loyal Browns fan or not. In fact, checking your morals at the door for winning at any cost could be considered a lack of loyalty to the brand of the Cleveland Browns. In any case, those you have self-righteously decided to exclude are probably more depressed as to the circumstances that has brought us all to this point as real Browns fans than you are my friend.