Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Originally Posted by LexDawg
Here's a number for you... 4

That's how many cases were used in the NFL case.

Only 4.

There's your number.

Just to carry over from the end of last thread.

Apparently only 4 women being assaulted is not a big deal. It's just 4 after all.

Allegedly. You guys continually and conveniently forget that.

Nope - most have accepted Sue Robinson's findings. You preached that you would - I guess you lied.

Come on mgh888, that was when it looked like RDW would get off easy. But it didn't go Vers' way so he changed it all up and came back after it from a new direction. It's all on us Baker Fans, on posters whose posts don't align with his, on the dirty process, dirty NFL Owners, Dirty Cops, Dirty Lawyers, etc. ... It's on everybody EXCEPT RDW that he is being punished and thereby ruining Vers' FQB dream boy's rep. I'm so over it. Snoozers'-ville. Heck, I don't even have to show up to remind him that the R in RDW stands for RAPEY. A very large portion of the fanbase and a larger portion of the country is doing that in real-time every day.

And I'm sorry to all Brown's fans if the moral convictions of some fans are 'ruining' your board time, we get it, but we also get how bad what he did was and don't want to see it happen again here. I'm sure some get that, some won't, and at least one couldn't care less what we think.