Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Gee, yet another couple of posts that attack the character of one who doesn't agree w/them while making things up yet again.

I have clearly stated that I have accepted Judge Robinson's decision about the punishment for violating the Personal Conduct Policy.

When I used the word "allegedly," I am talking that a man can't be actually convicted outside a court of law. The NFL is not a court of law. So again, I accept Judge Robinson's decision when it comes to her ruling. But, in regards to an actual legal proceeding, innocence and guilt are determined by the actual legal system, thus all claims of him being a predator are allegations. He has not been charged w/a crime or convicted of a crime in our legal system.

Get your last words in. Hopefully, others will see this for what it is.

More double talk to deflect from not accepting that the Watson has been found guilty of the actions he was accused of. What e is most definitely more probably guilty of based on an experienced judge and the evidence presented. Cherry picking of what to accept and not accept - wholly different than before the ruling. Truly nauseating.