Togiai and Elliott looked pretty good on the interior. Elliott added strength while maintaining and perhaps improving his quickness. Togiai had some nice redzone snaps taking on double teams and seemed around the ball a lot. Winfrey needs to work a lot on his pad level. He got pushed 5 yards downfield a few times. He had some nice snaps, too, but consistency is an issue.

It's hard to evaluate Watson as Schwartz had a pair of drops that stalled drives. Throw in Harris going down on play 2 and interesting fan chants, and it's not the greatest environment. He looked a bit like he hadn't played in a couple years, but then, he hasn't played in a couple years even without the distractions.

Takitaki seems to continue to improve in space. Had a nice coverage rep that stood out to me, and I'm always surprised a bit when it happens because I expected him to be more of an in the box bruiser when we drafted him.

Ford looked quick, almost Chubb like in the way he burst past people.

It was apparent that guys need to get acclimated to tackling/being tackled and full speed/power blocking.