I think Watson read the field ok...But as most said the offense looked disorganized. I mean it was bad.

From last years starting OLine, only Teller and Wills played. and Nick Harris left on Play#2 Wills had his hands full with the #1 pick overall...And I gotta admit that kid was impressive. Among the reserves...Petrula, the Tackle had a rough day. Drew Forbs at LG looked serviceable...against last teamers...(but in his credit...he would have his guy at the line of scrimmage where the rest of the OLine was getting pushed back...) Overall, the run blocking we are known for was not really there...and I don't think it was the amazing run D of the Jags...as the announcers would have you think....I think the only starting skill player outside of Watson that played was Njoku who had a decent 7 yrd catch from Watson...his only completion. Actually I think all of out TE's played well. Daylen Baldwin (WR) made some nice catches(tough catches). The Browns were 17 of 25 passing and 7 of those catches were to running backs so take that as you will. Speaking of RB...Jerome ford looks good straight line but doesn't seem shifty...he had a good game. He has good hands in the pass game. John Kelly made more than would be expected from his chances. I like this kid and the way he runs...he is relentless. But it was kind of all for naught as all of the bad blocking pushed his total to 20 yards on 10 attempts.

Alex Wright isn't the next coming of Garrett...But we should not put that kind of expectation from him. But I do think he did well. he wasn't a huge factor...But when moved to the left side...you could tell he was far more comfortable there and was more disruptive. Isaiah Thomas had a good night...relentless motor and was very disruptive. As mentioned before...Perrion Winfrey needs to work on his pad level...Overall not bad, I felt a bit unpolished. Bryan and Elliott were better than I expected...Isaac Rochell had a nice day being disruptive as well as Chris Odom...I think they helped their causes. I felt Greedy played well as did AJ Green...but you didn't hear their number often...D'Anthony Bell (S #37) was all over the field and near the ball...I thought he had a good game. Moffat was..ok in my eyes...he gave up an easy 4th down catch...only to make up for it on the next play with a sack. The LB's did not stand out...but weren't victimized either. And obviously saving the best for last, MJ Emmerson had the play of the game. That was plain nasty filthy....lol... Looking forward to seeing more...

Cade York was a little left on the first kick...and it looked like it ticked him off because he was dead c enter the rest of the way...LOL....Both punters did well...Bojourquez had Boomers but Charlton still averaged 50 with no returns...So in some ways you can pick your poison there.