Originally Posted by steve0255
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
We won 8 games last year w/terrible QB play and issues in the locker room. I think we can win that many and may challenge for a playoff spot.
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
How about starting a Baker thread so those of us who just want to discuss the team don't have to listen to the constant whining of a few guys that ruin every freaking thread on this forum.

Hey dude, you started the freaking BS by bringing up Baker. You have the freaking balls now to post some kind of crap like this because someone takes exception to your thread. You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum. 90% of the BS that goes on in this forum is because of your constant belittling of anyone who doesn't agree with you, especially your upfront hate of Mayfield. For me and the other Browns Fans that want to talk about the Browns, you can kiss my azz!

I humbly apologize to every other poster on this board for my unprofessional rant. I'm just so tired of his 51,247 posts of attacking loyal Browns Fans.

Without even seeing his posts 90% of the mentions of Baker I see in these threads are from him and people calling other Baker Fans Boys. It's amusing smile