Originally Posted by jaybird
Originally Posted by Rishuz
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog

Too little too late!

This is who Watson is... he was like this in Houston... I don't think he's looking for kids with cancer to sign autographs for to improve his rep... I think that's just him being him...

if you want to say his 'apology' was too little too late, I'd agree there...

The difficult part when discussing on social media and in a forum like this is to separate a players talent, ability and performance with the same persons bad character and moral short comings. Deshaun Watson is from what we see probably a complex personality. Rich Eisen has multiple times praised Watson for his engagements
in the local community and how well he handle himself among supporters and in social arrangements. On the other hand we have these 24 women and their stories, we have the article from NYT and off course the conclusions from judge Robinson. With so much information most of us can take whatever perspective we want to justify our position regarding how we want to support this player.

I hope I'm strong enough to separate my judgments of him as a player with my stance on him regarding his wrong doings with all these women.

For me it's important that a player who represent my favorite team has some sort of moral standards. I will always accepts that young people do mistakes but when these mistakes happens over and over again over period of time and the player doesn't show remorse or accountability then I have to draw a line to not be a hypocrite. i can't have certain standard in my private life, among friends and co workers and another standard when supporting my favorite team.

DSW has a long way to go if he want's my full support as a Cleveland Brown player. Questionable PR stunts like his latest interview before the first pre season game doesn't help his case from my perspective. On the other hand when I see him taking time with sick children then my heart melts.

Time and good actions will be his best friend to come back, at least for me.