Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Maybe he is putting more study time in?

At the end of the day, I think Baker is a good dude and probably a good leader when he's not faced with adversity. But I think he's immature. And I think the book on who Baker is as a QB is unlikely to change. He's got a plus level arm and is going to make a handful of plus level throws a game, but when it really counts, he's not going to deliver. It's like the golf phrase "you drive for show and putt for dough". For me, that's a good summation of Baker.

I've been watching some old 2020 highlights. Man, he was really good at times in the second half of that season. Probably my favorite memories of Baker is that no 3rd and long was insurmountable. He was a 3rd and long converting machine. He had a 3rd and 20 or so against the Chiefs in the playoff game that he converted to Njoku that was top 3 QB play worthy. Of course later in the game when faced with the same position when the Browns needed the play in the worst way, he had the time and woefully underthrew Njoku pretty much ending the game. Drive for show, putt for dough.